Thursday, August 13, 2009

Goodbye!

Tomorrow I will be packing up my belongings and heading down to Lawrence to begin a Masters/PhD program at the University of Kansas.
It has been such a joy to return home, learn about the oceans, and share what I have learned with you. I'll continue to follow the Coastal Voices blog as Lara, Vern, Kim, and others continue to discuss marine conservation issues.
I also plan to begin a blog that will relate to my studies in Kansas and Congo once I have gotten settled in south of the border.
Please watch my blogger profile for a new blog addition in the future, and I'll see you on the North Island the next time I'm home!
(Photo: One of my favorites from NOAA)

1 comment:

  1. Heather,

    Thank you for all of your incredible work on the Coastal Voices blog. I have so enjoyed reading all of your posts, and have learned so much about coastal British Columbia because of them.

    ReplyDelete